Saturday, November 30, 2013

Define Dream!

Merriam defines dream as a visionary creation of the imagination. Wikipedia defines it as successions of images, ideas, emotions and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. I define it as something that is really wanted. 

A dream is something beautiful that can inspire and give hope. A dream is something to look forward to. A dream is something that defines you.

I dream a lot. I dream big. I dream endless.

But, I don't just dream. I make a move for things to happen.

Well, since I got a lot of things in mind that I want to have and achieve, I made a list and is now on the process of fulfilling them.

Follow me as I fulfill my dreams one by one!

Photo credit: http://newhydepark.tipsfromtown.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment